LWD loves the LBD!
Need an Engagement Party dress, a pre-wedding Welcome Party frock, a sassy little Rehearsal Dinner number, a Mother of the Bride or Groom gown? It’s time for a Little Black Dress master class – taught by none other than…Little White Dress!
Using these tips to make every shape, every style, every woman look absolutely and fabulously GLAM – for every occasion – come into the store for a Dress Up session and we’ll help you find the PERFECT LBD!
1) DO A TBD (Tiny Black Dress)! Try a cutout detail or pair it with a stunning pair of stilettos, but subtle is best! (You don’t want to give everything away!)
2) CHOOSE A LOOK-AT-ME STYLE! An LBD should speak for itself, so with an amped up frock, scale back on accessories to let the dress to the talking. That said, a punchy, colored heel can add the extra edge you might need.
3) ADD CHUNKY JEWELRY! Bold accessories look chic, so be fearless about piling on a few necklaces in varying lengths!
4) BE BODY CONFIDENT! Why hide your fabulous bod? Flaunt it and make it the center of attention with a messier ‘do, nothing overly polished. Add in a bow or ribbon, then strap on a pair of lacy heels, and your ready for the party! This dress has Jackie O and Audrey Hepburn written all over it – LOVE!
5) Lastly, GET GIRLY DETAILS! Something sweet, but not too saccharine, with some sexy tights or studded heels for balance. Add in a few ruffles, itty-bitty bows, splashes of candid color, light chiffon fabrics and heartfelt hemlines and you’ll be the girliest girl in town!
Here, Emma rocks Alvina Valenta 9128 with a sweetheart neckline, pleating and ruffled hemline and waistline bow, then added in the ever-girly hair accessory “Dotty About You” by Justine M Couture.