- From the dress to shoes, vintage will be in big demand
- June 2010 will be busier than normal. Couples that put off their 2009 June wedding, because of the recession have booked for June 2010
- Candy buffets will be very hot
- Warm, bright, bold, and vibrate color tones are in for 2010
- In vintage style, black and white photography shots will be in higher demand
- While it hasn’t gone mainstream, video streamed live weddings will continue to gain interest
- Tungsten is the hot metal for 2010, couples are looking for both engagement rings and wedding bands in tungsten
- As with 2009, couples will continue to want package deals over a la carte and couples will continue to rely on family and friends to save money
- As with 2009, we will continue to see smaller weddings with fewer guests
- Brides will flock to Little White Dress by the millions, making it the biggest bridal shop in North America
Okay, I made up that last one... :)
Come see us at Little White Dress, we have a great selection of 2010 new designs including the lots of great vintage gowns and accessories.
We're proud to have been selected in 2010 for BOTH the Wedding Wire "Brides Choice" AND the Knot's "Best of Weddings" honor by the brides we've loved working with. Thanks for allowing Little White Dress to be a part of your special weddings.