A bridal shop that feels like home (in the very best way).
Your comfort is always our priority, which is why we make our shop as special as a jewel box but as welcoming as the plush living room of your dream home. With spacious dressing rooms, semi-private viewing areas so your family and friends can enjoy seeing you in each gown, and all of the specialty attention - but none of the intimidation - of a luxury salon, brides absolutely love visiting Little White Dress.
We are located in the River North (RiNo) area of Denver, just north of Downtown. Our spacious salon is in an historic church built in 1915, which has been lovingly restored and renovated to make the already stunning space a comfortable, beautiful oasis for wedding dress shopping.
For directions, please visit our appointments page.
The historic Epworth Church and Community Center was built in the Classic Revival Style in 1915 and was a pillar of the Curtis Park community for over 50 years. Goodwill Industries of Denver was created by the church and located in the building for 20 years. In the mid-1980’s, the church and Goodwill relocated, and the building was subsequently left abandoned and in disrepair for decades. In 2013, Larry Nelson, a member of the Historic Denver Board of Trustees and a specialist in the restoration and preservation of historic Denver buildings, purchased the Epworth building and began an extensive restoration of the property. In 2016, Little White Dress became the first tenant in the Epworth building in nearly 30 years. The Epworth Building is currently pending Landmark designation.
Little White Dress is proud to be a part of the revitalization of such a beautiful and historically important building and neighborhood!
- Named one of the Top 50 Bridal Salons in America by BRIDES magazine in both 2015 and 2016
- 2014, 2015, and 2016 Reader's Choice, Best Wedding Gowns, 5280 Magazine Top of the Town
- 2010, 2013, and 2016 Editor's Choice, Best Wedding Gowns, 5280 Magazine Top of the Town
- 2015 The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame, selected by real brides on TheKnot.com
- 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 Best of Weddings, selected by real brides on TheKnot.com
- 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 Bride's / Couple's Choice on WeddingWire.com