Hours & Appointments
We believe that every bride wants and deserves a wonderful wedding dress shopping experience. To ensure the best experience possible for each and every bride, we kindly ask that large groups over 5 guests, and unsupervised children, do not accompany you to the shop. Of course we realize there can be special circumstances - please contact us, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We encourage you to eat before or after your visit with us as we do not allow food and beverages in the shop with the exception of water, white wine or champagne. We are lucky enough to be surrounded by several local restaurants, all within walking distance, and we are happy to recommend our favorites if requested.
Traveling from out of town or out of state to shop at Little White Dress? We can help you with discounted room rates for select hotels in Denver! Please contact us for more information.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you soon at Little White Dress Bridal Shop!
We are open:
- Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- (Closed on Tuesdays May – September)
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sundays by appointment only (May – September)
- Sunday: 10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. (October – April)
We are closed:
- New Year’s Holiday, December 31, 2014 and January 1, 2015
- Easter, April 5, 2015
- Mother’s Day, May 10, 2015
- Memorial Day, May 25, 2015
- Independence Day weekend, July 4 and 5, 2015
- Staff member’s wedding, August 2, 2015
- Labor Day, September 7, 2015
- Thanksgiving, November 26, 2015
- Black Friday, November 27, 2015
- Christmas Holiday, December 24-26, 2015
- New Year’s Holiday, December 31, 2015 and January 1, 2016
Little White Dress Bridal Shop, 3420 West 32nd Avenue, Denver, CO 80211
We are located at the corner of 32nd and Julian in the upper Highlands neighborhood in Denver.
Please allow extra time to find parking prior to your appointment with us. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
Free, first come, first serve parking is also available on a limited basis in the small parking lot immediately adjacent to our building. If you see an available space in the parking lot, please pull into the parking lot, and you will receive a token to exit the lot after your appointment at Little White Dress Bridal Shop. Parking tokens are only provided to the customers of Little White Dress Bridal Shop, Three Dogs Tavern, Vida Salon and CorePower Yoga.
Free, on-street parking is available all along 32nd between Irving (one block east of LWD) and Perry (west of LWD), and in the residential neighborhoods adjacent to LWD on 30th, 31st, and 33rd — see map.
If you have any trouble finding parking, please call us at 303-814-8972 from the alley behind our building, and we will let you into our (free) underground parking garage. We have limited spaces in the underground garage, please select any spaces against the wall on the right hand side.