Contribute to Our Joy, Passion, and Success
Due to our upcoming expansion, we are currently scheduling interviews for the following positions. Please contact email@example.com for further information, and to submit your cover letter, resume, and professional references.
- Full-time Salon Stylist (1)
- Full-time Receptionist (1)
- Part-time Receptionist (1)
- Assistant Sewer (1)
Please note that our Alterations Department is currently fully staffed, but we are always interested in receiving applicants for future consideration!
Little White Dress Bridal Shop is a team of professionals with various backgrounds who combine their personalities, talents and expertise to make the success of LWD their own success. If you:
- LOVE weddings, wedding gowns and accessories
- THRIVE on going above and beyond what is expected of you
- are CONFIDENT in your contribution to a dynamic and exciting team effort
- LOVE helping women feel their most beautiful and special on their wedding day
- NATURALLY engage and connect with others, and adapt easily and intuitively to all personality types
- are a QUICK LEARNER who easily retains detailed process and product knowledge
- have an eye for style and a passion for fashion with common sense smarts
PLEASE contact us!
Exceptional customer experience is our every intention each and every day, and is achieved through the contribution of all LWD staff. We’d love to hear how you can contribute to our joy, passion and success.
Please send your cover letter, resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exceptional income potential
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and somewhat flexible scheduling
- 401K retirement savings
- Extensive training program and career building
- Supportive, enthusiastic, positive work environment
- Free parking
- Great location in popular central Denver, RiNo neighborhood
- Smoke free work environment