“I want people to remember how beautiful the bride was, not what a beautiful dress the bride wore.” – Carlos Ramirez
Carlos Ramirez is the designer behind the beautiful and highly-sought-after wedding dress collection known as Liancarlo. Little White Dress is proud to exclusively offer his amazing gowns to brides in Colorado and throughout the Rocky Mountain region!
Liancarlo dresses are classic yet fresh, flirty yet romantic, and modern yet timeless. Ramirez, who oversees the complete orchestration of each gown from start to finish at his Miami atelier, includes special details and touches that make each dress a true work of art. In fact, two dresses in the new Fall 2013 collection feature a type of lace made by artisans in only one place in the world – the historic city of Lyon, France.
During the Liancarlo Trunk Show at Little White Dress, March 8-10, 2013, brides will have the opportunity to meet Carlos Ramirez and see the new Fall 2013 Liancarlo collection, as well as favorite dresses from past collections. Carlos Ramirez will be helping each bride find the perfect gown to complete her own wedding day look.
Make an appointment today to visit Little White Dress during our Liancarlo Trunk Show, March 8-10, 2013. Appointments are being accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis, so be sure to reserve your spot soon. Call 303-814-8972 for an appointment.
Here’s a look at a few of the Liancarlo MADE IN U.S.A. dresses available during our Liancarlo Trunk Show, March 8-10, 2013. Get ready to fall in love with Liancarlo!
It’s no secret that Denver brides are loving Liancarolo wedding dresses.
Watch this video to learn about the latest Liancarlo bridal gown (Style no. 5802) recently added to our store. It’s a French Alencon lace cap-sleeve mermaid gown. We paired it with a Badgley Mischka “Castellano” belt to offer a a splash of sparkle.
Click on this image to watch our bridal consultant share details about this gorgeous Liancarlo bridal gown only available in Denver at Little White Dress.
Liancarlo bridal gowns are elegant in every which way. Each dress offers feminine sillouhettes, luxurious fabrics and exquisite detail.
Here are a few of the new arrivals we’re featuring at Little White Dress. If you’re a Denver bride looking for the perfect wedding dress, stop by and try on a few Liancarlo gowns. You just might find that dress you’ve been dreaming of…
The entire 2012 Liancarlo collection (and all past season favorites!) will be at Little White Dress from Friday, February 10th to Sunday, February 12th, for fanciful brides to find their most amazing wedding gown.
What makes Liancarlo gowns so special??? Each is conceived, designed, sewn and finished at Liancarlo’s atelier in Miami, sewn by one seamstress from it’s first stitch to it’s last, then embroidered and finished by a specialist specifically chosen for the style of gown using the European couture tradition.
Liancarlo, as seen in Inside Weddings Magazine's Winter 2012 Issue
What else makes the Liancarlo experience unique and super special??? In addition to his talents as a wedding gown and evening gown designer, Liancarlo’s Carlos Ramirez is an artist! During trunk shows, after a bride purchases a Liancarlo gown, she can send a photo from her wedding day to Carlos, who will create a custom painting of the bride and groom and send it back upon completion.
Please call for your appointment before they’re all booked! 303.814.8972
Did you know? Only about .001% of women have a perfect, natural hourglass shape. Our trick? Fake it! Whether your figure fits best in a dress that cinches at the wait or poufs at the hips, we’ve got a few suggestions, and a sea of dresses in store, to help you find the most magical dress for your shape:
1) Go corset-inspired! Corsets help keep your dress up so you’re not pulling at it all day and night long. Our designer from London, Sassi Holford, has built in corsets that you can’t see from the outside, but helps provide a great fit on the inside. Here’s one of our faves:
Sassi Holford with a built-in corset.
2) Do a million ruffles! The 3-D effect of ruffles will undoubtedly make you feel like the Bride! Little White Dress designers Liancarlo and Manuel Moto for Pronovias both excel in this glamourous and girly effect.
Manuel Moto for Pronovias "Tirso"
Liancarlo with ruffles.
3) Accent your rear! A pencil shape hugs in all the right places. See Justin Alexander’s style 8524, with gorgeous accents including a sash and bolero.
4) Load up on girly details! If you feel sweet in pastels, frills, bows and glam jewelry, you’ll feel right at home in Atalaya by Manuel Moto for Pronovias, or Justin Alexander’s tea-length 8464 in mocha:
Justin Alexander 8464 tea-length in Mocha
5) Play with your silhouette! A fuller skirt with kitten heels can be a nice change from a pencil-style, like Matthew Christopher’s Peggy Sue at Little White Dress:
Matthew Christopher's 2011 Peggy Sue at Little White Dress
6) Lastly, try some sheer bits! Peekaboo fabric on your special day gives an elegant twist to your wedding style. Our own Claire Pettibone leads the way with sheer and custom lace gowns, as seen in style Sky Between The Branches and Orange Blossom, below: